1. I, God’s servant, give this message to you, my dear fellow travellers, under the guidance of the Spirit of Mizu.
2. God guards you all, regardless of whether you live near or far, whether you are pure or impure.
3. Neither does the virtue which He gives to people depend on the length of their faith. When you feel gratitude towards God, then does He does give you Divine Virtue.
4. My brothers and sisters, may you help the Divine work, offering all your heart and all your body, and spread the word of this way widely among the people. Through the virtue of these actions may you build great merit and share Divine favour with the people.
5. May you purify and open the door to your hearts. The Spirit of Mizu will gladly enter through that door and make your pure heart his home; he will give you unlimited courage, love and wisdom, and will make of you a light in this dark world.
6. The Spirit of Mizu has descended from heaven according to God’s will. This is in order to make those whom suspicious teachings have led astray repent and correct their ways, and to spread through the world the true path of God, who is the Creator of heaven and earth.
7. These teachings are given not for those who are pure and just, but for those who are ignorant, for those who are lazy, for those who oppose God’s will, for those who are sinful, and for those who work all kinds of evil; that is, in order to correct the tendencies to theft, deceit, pride, arrogance, abuse and debauchery and to build a heavenly realm on this earth.
8. Understanding this heart of God, may you relate impartially with any wrongdoer, intimately and lovingly as with your true brother or sister. This is the most important task for those who have the role of building the Divine realm.
9. May none of you worry about your own weakness. The true strength is given by God. Therefore draw into your hearts the abundant power of the Spirit of Mizu.
10. Neither must you worry that you lack knowledge. The true knowledge is that which God gives. Without fearing the proud words of learned people in the world, may you walk forward with the internal flow of Divine wisdom. The wisdom imparted by God is the limitless knowledge of good.
11. May all of you proceed quickly. Without being troubled on your voyage in this world, may you become great missionaries of the Divine realm and illuminate the darkness of the world.
12. May none of you let trifling things make you deviate from the Divine path. Though clouds may suddenly cover the sky, great rains fall, the wind rage and great waves of evil rise up, may you not delay in bravely standing up as heroes of the Divine realm.
13. Believers, the Spirit of Mizu sends his missionaries to you so that they may stay in your houses with you, dear and trusty friends of the way, to impart Divine strength and intimacy with God. Understand God’s heart, therefore, and draw near to Him to receive His strength.
14. God opens the door to your pure hearts, to dwells therein; and manifesting great and wonderful things, He will make all of you treasures of the world.
At the Ryûgû house